(Remember that this is only a demonstration site and pages like this are only to show the kinds of information that might be included.)
There are several ways you can help support Gleanweb: by making a donation, becoming a sponsor, registering a crop, or providing equipment and supplies. We are also looking for location scouts and glean leaders.
Donations can be made through our PayPal account using this button:
If you wish to donate by check, please make it out to GLeanweb and send it to:
1665 Cottage St SE
Salem, OR 97302
Become a Sponsor
Businesses who donate $500 or more per year will be recognized and thanked as a major sponsor on our website, and in our emails, newsletters, social media and press releases. Your sponsorship funds will be used to:
- Buy tools and equipment
- Furnish snacks and drinks to volunteers
- Provide gas allowances for volunteers delivering to food missions
- Purchase or install refrigerated storage
- Sponsor an annual volunteer and farmer farm-to-table thank you dinner
Gift certificates are welcome!
Be a Glean Leader
Offer to be a Location Scout or Glean Leader. For more information, please contact Dick at email@example.com.
Provide Tools and Supplies
Tools and supplies we are currently in need of:
- Picking knives
- Milk crates and produce crates
- Cardboard produce boxes
- 1 or 2 gallon buckets
- 30 gallon trash bags (to retrieve field canes/vines for livestock feed)
- Garden hods
- Egg flats or crates
- Wheelbarrows and garden carts
- 5 to 20 pound scales
- A large scale
- Field office supplies – clipboards, plastic page seals, markers, heavy duty rubber bands, Calculators
Gift certificates are warmly appreciated.